- install docker and minikube.... should not be that hard Note with minikube dashboard in an extra terminal one can see what's going on in the minikube cluster (rancher like but I want a local Rancher so on we go)
sudo docker run -d --restart=unless-stopped -p 80:80 -p 443:443 rancher/rancher
Note make sure port 80 and 443 are free
goto https://localhost, set a password.
- NOT sure what to set as Rancher Server URL... maybe host.minikube.internal ?!!?1
- Add Cluster, Import, name: minikube
- copy the curl line and change host.minikube.internal to localhost curl --insecure -sfL https://host.minikube.internal/v3/import/rqvnzk6xhpm5ksdr4hhtnlffc5s2zcrwr4dqqkpxhdc76rnvf75bn9.yaml >test.yaml
- edit the test.yaml , replace extensions/v1beta1 with apps/v1 rbac.authorization.k8s.io/v1beta1 with rbac.authorization.k8s.io/v1 localhost with host.minikube.internal
- then kubectl apply -f test.yaml should run without errors
Ok does not work to be continued....
TrackbacksTrackback specific URI for this entry
This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.
The author does not allow comments to this entry