I guess I'm done modding my Ender 3..... for now
This nice guy from down under Teaching Tech / Youtube has a lot of good videos and I got most inspiration from him.
List of changes and the result of the mod:
- Boot loader the the stock electronics and updated Marlin
- Added cable drag chains to the bed and gantry thing with the Extruder, X axis and hot end thing
- I had no accidentally unplugged Extruder motors since that so yes it helps.
- Replaced the stock part cooling fan and fan duct with a 5050 Petsfang
- way better cooling performance
- not so sure about fan noise
- added these yellow springs
- Not sure if it helped with anything but is was cheap
- Added Stepper Dampers on X and Y
- lowered the noise a little
- Added a BL Touch
- Hell yeah, auto bed leveling.... I will never go back to manual!!!!1!!
TrackbacksTrackback specific URI for this entry
This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.
The author does not allow comments to this entry